Friday, June 17, 2011

Fabulous Find Friday

I think I have finally mastered the search mechanism on Etsy.  After blinding stumbling aimlessly looking for the perfect items, it suddenly dawned on me that recommendations from people whose taste I admire might be the best way to go.  Whoa, was I right!  Simply find a seller who has taste similar to yours and look at their favorites or their circle.  Presto!  The ring dishes pictured above so perfectly capture my taste that I let out a little squeal when I saw them.  I actually ordered the bud vase in the same colors and two things will drive me crazy until I receive it--one, they are made to order so you don't know exactly what it will look like until it arrives and since it is made to order, there is a long-ish lead time.  Two things I am really not good with--waiting and surprises.  I will let you know how it turns out.  In the meantime, check out Cynthia Vardan's shop for some really inspiring pieces: http://www.etsy.com/people/cynthiavardhan?ref=ls_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment